- Are available only where prior notice of non-attendance is given and fees are up to date.
- Make-ups will remain valid for 90 days after the non-attended lesson.
- You must be currently enrolled in lessons to redeem make-up lessons.
- Make-up lessons can be booked 2 weeks in advance.
- There are no make-ups for make up non-attendance.
- All make-up lessons must be redeemed online through the customer portal.
- Make-ups are subject to availability.
- Full term payment must be received prior to the commencement of the first lesson.
- There are no refunds given once the enrolment has started for the term.
- To re-book your existing spot for the following term, fees must be paid for in full, by week 8. Any unpaid spots will be made available to anyone.
- There are no refunds or credits for any missed lessons. Make-ups are however available. (Refer to our make-up policy)
- Non-payment of fees may result in refusal to swim.
- Special arrangements for fees may be made on request.
All children who are not toilet trained or are currently toilet training must wear a School of Fish swimming nappy (available to purchase at the centre).
These nappies have been specially designed to be practical as well as comfortable, while ensuring maximum hygiene for the pool.
No other types of nappies will be accepted.
No child should attend lessons unwell or with a contagious condition. Please make sure your child is completely recovered before returning to lessons. Make up lessons are available for lessons missed due to sickness.